Vai al contenuto

SILENT HUNTER III: 2 Nuovi Filmati e Foto direttamente dal gioco! Agg. 25/02/05

FMJackal

Messaggi raccomandati

Visitatore Andreas
é vero il problema della svastica, ma un cerchio bianco su un quadrato rosso è veramente orrendo, o non mettevono nulla, o mettevano quantomeno la croce tedesca che nn ha nulla di nazista come hanno fatto in SH2

D'accordo su questo punto: altre volte si e' fatto onorevolmente in questo modo.

:s01:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 114
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

il video preso dal tutorial....spettacolare!

quando ho visto tutti gli strumenti della mappa giuro ho avuto un attacco epilettico :s14: :s14: :s14: :s14: :s14:

tutorial_navigation.jpg

http://media.ubi.com/emea/sh3/videos/tutor..._navigation.wmv

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Der Noob In Das Boot

This Week, Fargo dives into a Silent Hunter III preview build and comes out all wet

By Dave Kosak | Feb. 17, 2005

I swung open the door to the conning tower and the tepid stench of sweat and oil was replaced by a spray of water and a rush of cool sea air. Topside, the night was thick and black, a carpet of stars overhead and the lights and smoke of Kiel below. I had been given a mission. A mission to patrol ... somewhere. And I presumed it wasn't my home port. "One quarter speed, uh, this way," I announced, grasping the engine room telegraph lever and flipping it toward an incomprehensible squiggle of red lettering.

Below, I could feel the satisfying rumble of the engines in the soles of my waterlogged feet. The water around us began to churn. We were on our way! Soon the British would pay dearly for trying to ship food to their puny island! Then I noticed a curious phenomenon: "Why is the front of the sub leaving a wake?" I asked an uncomprehending crewman. Suddenly in a panic I turned around, discovering that we were rushing toward the back wall of the submarine pen. "Stop! Stop the boat!" I hollered. "STOP! STOP IT! I mean, Halt! HALT!!"

der-noob-in-das-boot-20050217093153160.jpg

The good news: I had just scored a preview version of Silent Hunter III, which I firmly believe is destined to become the premiere historical submarine simulation on the planet. This thing has it all: detailed 3D renderings of a World War II submarine inside and out, incredible water graphics that even simulate how water drains over the periscope lens, and genuine navigation and tactics.

The bad news? The build I had was mostly in German, which made it uncannily realistic in the worst way. My grasp of the German language is limited to what I gathered from a couple years of high school, meaning I can ask where the toilet is or inform someone named Mucki that I like to play tennis. Neither of which is very helpful when attacking a convoy in the treacherous rollers of the English Channel.

I rammed the engine telegraph lever in the opposite direction and made a note of the difference between "quarter speed ahead" and "quarter speed reverse" when both are written in German. Soon we were on our way, gliding out of the submarine pen while the crew around me acknowledged my orders incomprehensibly. I suppose I owed it to them to tell them the truth.

"Men," I said, speaking over the thrum of the engines and the gurgle of water. "I know that you all look up to me. This is because I'm standing on the rail of the conning tower, and you are several feet below. But I digress." The young men, Germany's finest, blinked at me, not understanding a word. "Men, I don't speak German," I announced. "Ich ... spreche ... nada. Nein! None. Indeed, it's a miracle I've gotten this far in the Kriegsmarine, because not only can I not understand you, nor any of the controls, but I am also too lazy to read game manuals. In truth, the only thing between you and a horrifying death in the icy clutches of the sea will be my inability to locate the enemy. Godspeed."

I put my hat on and clenched a pipe in my teeth, moments before a spray of water drenched me.

Our submarine chugged along, the shoreline drifting quietly by in the dead of night. I stumbled awkwardly down into the sub and spoke with the Navigator by clicking on him until a map appeared. "Here we are in Kiel," I explained, tapping a ruler. "Which is, might I say, the most inconvenient port in the world. Look, just to get out we have to go up here and over here and around here and up through there and then we squeeze out of here and down here, just to get into the English Channel. You'd think we'd have something closer. Does the fuehrer know about this? Where's the phone? Hermann? Franz? Anyone? Oh yah, no phones on submarines. I'll send him an email. Full speed ahead!"

Minutes passed as I climbed topside again to watch as the submarine crept its way out of Kiel. "Those shoals are awfully close," I commented warily. "Who's driving this thing? Does the navigator know about those?" I clicked on him.

"Wir können 1256 Kilometer mit unserer gegenwärtigen Geschwindigkeit reisen," he explained, patiently.

"That's good, that's good. You keep it that way," I said, nodding authoritatively and shushing him off. Waves slipped by in the darkness. I idly looked through the binoculars and saw blurry things. So far the simulation was startling, so realistic was its portrayal of life aboard a submarine. That is to say, I was cold, wet, and bored. I descended back into the bridge, ducking under hanging slabs of meat and cheese.

der-noob-in-das-boot-20050217093152613.jpg

"There's got to be some sort of time-acceleration feature in this game," I told the uncomprehending men. "And I'm too lazy to look it up. Start hitting buttons. What does this do? How about this? You there, turn that ... thing." The sub continued to creep along at 7 knots in realtime. "Okay you, speed up the time! Speed it up! Macht schnell! Schnell it up! SCHNELL FASTER!" Nothing.

It was time to start hitting keys on the keyboard. As any hardcore simulation player knows, this can be extremely dangerous. Just about every button does something. What if I opened both sides of the torpedo doors? What if I dived with the hatches open? Or lowered the landing gear? Who knows! Timidly, I pressed the "2" key hoping to double the time compression.

The helmsman nodded affirmatively and said something in German while a bunch of people ran around the submarine. "What did I just do?" I asked. "Hello? Hey? Uhm... yes, you do that. Good, good. I mean, gut. I think."

We crept along slowly, Kiel still visible to anyone who peered out of the hatch.

"What do you say we try one of the scenarios, instead?" I asked. "I knew you'd see it my way."

"Up Periscope!" I cried out. It was already up, but I had always wanted to say that. I peered through the viewing device to discover a flotilla of vessels stretching off into the distance. "Hot dog on a stick, boys, we're surrounded. It's like a turkey shoot up there."

I turned, then lit up my pipe and addressed the crew. "Here's the plan, my young German cannon fodders. We're going to rush blindly forward and fire four torpedoes at the largest ship I can see. Assuming we survive and they don't, we'll change direction and then repeat the process until we're the only thing afloat. Or dead. Who's with me!?!"

Nobody said a word.

"Okay then, full speed ahead. Or sideways, I'm feeling creative." I peered through the periscope. There are two modes of aiming in Silent Hunter III: a realistic one that plays like a simulation, and then a "casual" one, for less serious players. That would be me. Plus, I like the idea of "casually" firing a torpedo, the way you might toss your laundry aside at the end of the night. I pegged my periscope crosshairs over a large ship.

"Fire! Fire them all! Full spread! Willy-nilly!"

When you fired torpedoes aboard a World War II submarine you would use a stopwatch to time their impact. I was delighted to see that this is represented in the game by an actual (beautifully rendered) ticking stopwatch. "...Hey can I keep this?" I asked.

The Torpedoes hit! At least, I think they hit. There were explosions and the young German men who started shouting at me were very excited. "You betcha," I said. "Whatever that ship was -- and I can say with certainty that I'm almost positively kinda sure that it wasn't ours -- they're feeling the hurt."

But now the voices around me grew more alarmed. "Hey hey now, don't everybody talk at once," I said. "But then again, what do I care?" Here, I'll look through the periscope if that will make you feel better." (I did so.) "Oh I see, 'wir werden verurteilt' means 'There's a destroyer driving right up our ass at full speed.' Well, buck up, friends. You see, we're under the water, four meters or so, and they're on top of the water, so we're perfectly safe."

The gut-wrenching crash that shortly followed sent the ship swinging back and forth like a pendulum. I gasped in the fetid air. "They rammed us! Ran over us, like roadkill!" Damage reports flooded in. At least, I think they did. Nevertheless, when I clicked on the damage report button, it was clear that the entire top part of our submarine was bright red. I assumed this was bad. Indeed, we lost all of our topside guns and the periscope was destroyed.

"Dive! Dive!" I cried, because I always wanted to. Going into a crash dive in Silent Hunter III is spectacular. And yet, as the minutes passed, I learned that hiding down below the sea isn't nearly as exciting as the movies make it out to be, even when you elude the enemy. I stuck my face into the periscope and it gushed freezing seawater into my eyes. "I can't see a thing," I grumbled. "Weak."

"New plan:" I said, gathering the men around. The ones who were still alive, at least. "We're gonna surface. They'll never see it coming."

The men, gripping my meaning when I pointed at the roof of the bridge, gasped with audible horror.

"That's right, c'mon you wussies, we're gonna surface in the middle of this convoy and start chucking torpedoes like rice at a wedding!"

They pleaded with me not to do it, but I pretended that they were egging me on because I didn't know the difference. Like a killer whale at Sea World, our submarine sprang out of the water in a spectacular rush of white foam. When the shells came -- and they did, in great numbers -- they came from all directions simultaneously. It was the convoy's birthday, and we were a small wet piñata in a friendless sea.

In the moments just before my vessel exploded into ribbons of shattered steel beneath my feet and slipped forever beneath the waves, I thought -- briefly -- that my eighth grade German teacher may have in fact been telling the truth when he tried to explain to me the value of learning another language.

:s15: :s15: :s15:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

MAMMAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MITICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15: :s15:

xò speriamo che non sia solo grafica................... :s08:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ORMAI CI SIAMO !!! COMINCIAMO IL CONTO ALLA ROVESCIA !!!!!!

TUTTI AI POSTI DI COMBATTIMENTO !!!!!

ALLLAAAARRRRRMMMM !!!!!!

:s03: :s03: :s03: :s11: :s11: :s11: :s02: :s02: :s02:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Visitatore Andreas
Io sono in fibrillazione totale nell'attesa...

Mi sto riservando l'ennesima visione di U-Boot 96 per il giorno prima che avrò il gioco... :-)

:s03: :s03: :s03: :s03:

Grandissimo Nerone: in effetti il tuo e' un consiglio che va seguito!

:s15:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Strno qui in Canada dovrebbe essere già uscito, esce quasi sempre prima da noi... ma ancora non si sa nulla!!!

SHIII mi attira e mi spaventa, non solo per la grafica, ma anche per il grande lavoro che si dovrà fare nel gestire l'equipaggio, non so se ne sarà capace... spero che questa sia una opzione e che si possa muovere con la semplicità di SHII ma con la dovuta realtà della navigazione, e di tutto il resto del realismo storico e tecnico. L'Amministare un equipaggio wow... mi sa che è troppo pesante...

e poi chissà se girerà sul mio lap top...??? ma lo compro lo stesso... vedremo...

fly37

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mi guardavo la corsa del Gran Premio d'Australia, quando di colpo nelle pause pubblicitarie durante le qualifiche per la pole, esce sullo schermo SHIII... raramente un gioco PC è pubblicizzato alla televisione canadese... immaginatevi la sorpresa.. pubblicità fatta bene, ma non credo che davvero il gioco sia così graficamente bello, c'è un dialogo tra il comandante e l equipaggio in tedesco, e il movimento ha il taglio cionematografico ben coordinato tra loro, come se stessero per prendere una decisione, e dialogano, addirittura parlano sottovoce, poi parlano più forte in altre occasioni.... troppo perfetto.... dubito che siano solo realizzazioni pubblicitarie.. anche se la grafica sarà eccezionale, ma non penso che siano riusciti addirittura a far parlare sottovoce quando sono sotto attacco e normale, quando no.. immaginatevi.. un pari avanti tutta detto a divesi livelli sonori a seconda della situazione... questo quello che ho visto nello spot pubblicitario in televisione... vedremo.....

fly37

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

io non sarei così sicuro che non possano parlare a bassavoce, è probabile che quando sono sotto attacco di DD moderano il tono della voce....e magari camminano pure con i piedi infagotati negli stracci per non far rumore... :s04:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Visitatore Gotrek

Secondo me invece è abbastanza fattibile come cosa. Ricorda che noi non lo abbiamo potuto fare solo xkè non avevamo il codice sorgente.... altrimenti si potrebbe fare anche in sh2

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

http://media.ubi.com/emea/sh3/videos/tutor...ial_deckgun.wmv (non sò se è stato già postato, cmq si tratta del tutorial cannone)

solo per dire.....la possibilità di scegliere quale punto della nave il cannone in automatico deve colpire... :s14: :s14:

e io non ho il lettore DVD....

buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :s12: :s12: :s17:

destino infame..sob... :s06: :s06:

P.s.= è difficile portare il contenuto di un DVD su più CD?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti