Vai al contenuto

Info Nastrino R.n. Conte Di Cavour

L11-VELASCO

Messaggi raccomandati

ciao

to make a final determination from period i will try to describe better the nastrino dimensions and post better pics:lengh:70cm

wide:4 cm

dimensions of the letter:14 mm

letters are made in yellow thread and the tally is ended with 2 angles on each side

i hope this help

grazie

rncontedicavour.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rncontedicavour001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

E' quello che notavo pure io... le uniformi non sono il mio forte ma quel retro mi sembra perfetto, quasi da ricamo di oggi; francamente non ho notizie di repliche in commercio che vengano spacciate per buone ma tutto è possibile. Certo è che con quella misura le lettere dei nastrini venivano ricamate fino al 1918.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Velasco,

in my opinion this is a tipicaly and correct italian navy ribbon cap, of age 1914 - 1918. Before, the dimension was 16 mm. and from 1919: 12 mm.

The embroidery is right and correst and the ribbon is perfect.

It's a nice WW1 ribbon, congratulations!

Topazio

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Velasco,

in my opinion this is a tipicaly and correct italian navy ribbon cap, of age 1914 - 1918. Before, the dimension was 16 mm. and from 1919: 12 mm.

The embroidery is right and correst and the ribbon is perfect.

It's a nice WW1 ribbon, congratulations!

Topazio

Ciao tutti

then i read your thoughts about my nastrino i would like to know who from you are nastrino collectors to make a final determination with the nastrino authenticity and it would be interesting any experts or cap tallies collectors.

I always i knew nastrino copies from kriegsmarine but are possible italian nastrini copies.are them so appreciated to be copied?

Gracie mille

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I have already written my opinion: it's original from ww1 :s02: Other experts may want to write their opinions.

At this time Italian navy ribbon are appreciated from italian collectors, but the price, in this last 2 years, is very increased :s14: .

A ribbon of italian submarine cost 100-150 euros!! For this reason I fear that we will see copy of them in the next future! :s07:

Topazio

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Regio Sommergibile Nani, my latest acquisition.

Probably, the most mysterious sinking of Italian submarine in Second World War. There is not still certainty about its disappeared, with the all crew, on 3 January 1941.

R.Somm. Nan, la mia ultima acquisizione.

probabilmente il più misterioso affondamento di un sommergibile italiano nella seconda guerra mondiale. Non c'è ancora certezza sulla sua scomparsa con l'intero equipaggio, il 3 gennaio 1941.

nani00.jpg

Saluti

Topazio

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Regio Sommergibile Nani, my latest acquisition.

Probably, the most mysterious sinking of Italian submarine in Second World War. There is not still certainty about its disappeared, with the all crew, on 3 January 1941.

R.Somm. Nan, la mia ultima acquisizione.

probabilmente il più misterioso affondamento di un sommergibile italiano nella seconda guerra mondiale. Non c'è ancora certezza sulla sua scomparsa con l'intero equipaggio, il 3 gennaio 1941.

nani00.jpg

Saluti

Topazio

piu bello questo nastrino :s20:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti