Vai al contenuto

Download Mod ' Sub Ready ' V.1.1 - Silent Hunter 3

Messaggi raccomandati

Viene rilasciata la versione aggiornata del mod Sub Ready per Silent Hunter III. Questo mod permette di cambiare

qualsiasi sommergibile e relativa apparecchiatura in qualsiasi flottiglia e in qualsiasi anno di guerra. La scelta è

completamente nelle mani dell'utente che potrà quindi liberamente scegliere, una volta installato il mod, se utilizzarlo o

meno nel gioco. Sub Ready 1.1 è perfettamente compatibile con GWX (e virtualmente tutti gli altri mod) e può essere

utilizzato nelle partite di rete.

ATTENZIONE, questo mod modifica completamente i files basic.cfg e flotilla.cfg contenuti nella cartella di installazione

del gioco: ...SilentHunterIII/Data/Cfg Fate quindi una copia di sicurezza di questi files da conservare possibilmente

in un drive differente. Per eliminare Sub Ready basterà avviare l'utilità di "Installazione applicazioni":

"Start ---> Programmi ---> Pannello di controllo ---> Installazioni applicazioni". Selezionare quindi la voce Sub Ready 1.1

ed eliminarla. Infine ripristinare i files originali "basic.cfg" e "flotilla.cfg".

Ricordatevi dunque sempre di eseguire questo salvataggio prima dell'installazione di Sub Ready, altrimenti sarete

costretti a reinstallare completamente Silent Hunter III o a farvi prestare da un amico i due files puliti.

Cosa cambia da Sub Ready 1.0

1) Il problema più grave riscontrato da molti utenti è stato la presenza del "PATROL GRID=0" per tutta la durata della

campagna quando si utilizzavano sommergibili di tipo IX o XXI in flottiglie che originariamente non avevano in dotazione

questi battelli a lunga autonomia. Il problema è stato risolto riconfigurando completamente il file "flotilla.cfg"

2) La visualizzazione dei siluri era spesso erronea; alcuni battelli (VIIC/42, IXD2 e XXI) iniziavano la missione sprovvisti

di una dotazione standard di siluri che dovevano poi essere caricati manualmente. Il problema è stato risolto.

3) Non tutte le apparecchiature erano correttamente visualizzate e/o installate. Problema risolto.

4) Aggiunta del "MANBuchigeblase" (potenziamento dei diesel) anche per il tipo XXI. Questa modifica non è presente nel gioco

Silent Hunter III v. 1.4b ed è comunque a discrezione dell'utente se utilizzarla o meno. Il tipo XXI, con questa modifica,

svilupperà una velocità di circa 19 nodi al contrario dei 17 di partenza.

5) Il numero di "renowns" iniziali "truccati" nella versione 1.0 sono stati riportati alla norma.

6) Ogni sommergibile possiede il proprio corretto ammunizionamento all'uscita della base. Ogni eventuale modifica è quindi

a discrezione dell'utente.

Sub Ready è nato dall'idea di poter dare ad ogni comandante la possibilità di poter sperimentare tutti i mezzi in tempo

breve poichè, a volte, il tempo per mettere su "ore partita" per arrivare solo a provare un tipo XXI, non è a disposizione

di tutti. Nonostante questo, Sub Ready non costringe a truccare la realtà storica: chi vuole giocare secondo le regole potrà

continuare a farlo. Ad esempio c'è la possibilità di impiegare i siluri "TIX" sin dal 1939 (e molto altro ancora)

ma sarete solo voi a decidere se farlo o meno.

Adesso, decidere se fare un giretto nel Mediterraneo col tipo XXI, è nelle vostre mani.

Responsabile Mod. C.te Von Skion

Collaborazione Test - C.te Etna

Buona caccia comandanti.

Download Mod. Sub Ready1.1 - cliccare al link quà sotto:

sub_ready.jpg

C.te Von Skion

Modificato da Comando Flottiglia
Aggiornato alla release Sub Ready v.1.1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 year later...

READ WITH CARE (a missing .txt file for english users)

# Sub Ready v. 1.1

*Warning ! Make a backup of your campaign's files before installing this.

This installer will radically change "Flotilla.cfg." and "Basic.cfg." files.

So we DEEPLY RECOMMEND to backup them (Silent Hunter III/Data/Cfg./) to avoid

a new complete game's installation.

This Mod is prompted for single player only. If you play on line, in case of

problems, please restore your original files. (see FAQs below)

"Sub Ready" is "AS IS": the developers and Betasom.it™ are not responsible

for any kind of trouble or damage to your game or worst to your cpu (that's really impossible).

"Sub Ready" must be distribuite for FREE, with the developers' quotation*

"Sub Ready" allows you to change your sub (and every upgrade) in whatever year and fleet you choose.

This mod doesn't behold "savage cheats". So you can see a Type XXI in your stock in 1939, but you'll so far

to dispose the 30k "renonws" it needs.

--------------------------------------

# Compatibility:

V. 1.4b

--------------------------------------

# Known Problems:

If you get for a type XXI the "FUMO391" radar, you'll notice the warning: "radar destroyed". Probably this is a game's bug.

Anyway the radar shall work correctly.

---------------------------------------

# Compatibility with other "Mods":

Not the most of Mods are been tested with "Sub Ready". But, In the other hand, there's not evidence of problems

whit the tested Mods. Sub Ready 1.1 grants full compatibility with all mods except those modifying "basic.cfg" and

"flotilla.cfg" files.

#Contacts

For suggestions and assistance: https://www.betasom.it and take a look for the subforum "Mod Download Center"

#FAQs

D: Which is the purpouse of this mod?

R:

To find in your stock whatever sub in whatever Base in whatever year you wish: experiment

all upgrades in quick time.

D: What must I do?

R:

First, a backup of your files "Flotilla.cfg" and "Basic.cfg" in your game's installation directory:

Silent Hunter III/Data/Cfg/. Backup them up in a safe location. Then, start the installation program of "Sub Ready"

D: And if I forget to backup those files?

R:

You can play without problems, but if you don't agree this mod any more, you'll must be forced to reinstall again the whole game.

But if you remember to backup in a safe place "Flotilla.cfg." and "Basic.cfg.", you need only to overwrite the mod's files

with the original ones and the whole game reborns as it's first installation.

D: I have uninstalled "Sub ready", but now SH3 doesn't work more: why?

R:

Restore the original files "Flottilla.cfg" and "Basic.cfg" in your game's installation directory:

Silent Hunter III/Data/Cfg/

D: I have started a new career and I see all the subs and upgrades but i have not the "renonws" required to change something.

What can I do?

R:

There are many cheats to change your "renonws". See below.

D: So I'm forced to start my first patrol in 1939 with a Type IIA or IID?

R:

Yes, you must start at least one patrol.

D: Nothing easier?

R:

Start your first patrol. Immediatly dock at your home port and quit the game. Open now this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\*your computer name*\Desktop\MyDocuments\SH3\Data\Cfg\Careers. Look for the folder named

with your career's name. Open "Patrols.cfg" (Windows' txt editor is good) and look for the TWO lines named "DeltaRenown=1500.0000".

So, change the value before the dot as you wish (ie: "DeltaRenown=1500000.0000").

You can also change the parameter "PlayerStartRenown00=500" (in your flotilla.cfg) as you wish. Keep in mind:

the change of this parameter will affect all your campaigns.

D: As soon as I start a patrol, this message appears: "xxxxx DESTROYED". What the Hell is this?

R:

You can't fit some upgrades in every sub. IE: a tipe II-VII-IX cannot behold a Nibelungen sonar, created

only for Type XXI.

D: And if I have misconfigurated the upgrades, what happens?

R:

Nothing, the upgrade will be deleted from your current patrol. Then, at the end of your patrol, you could buy the right upgrade.

D: Which is the "Sub Ready"'s compatibility with other "mods"?

R:

All the mods are compatible, untill one of them writes codes in "Flotilla.cfg" and "Basic.cfg"

D: Can I play on line with "Sub Ready"?

R:

Yes, but, of course, the game's host will determinate which kind of sub you can use in that mission.

D: Could I answer for further questions?

R:

https://www.betasom.it and look in the subforum "Mod Download Center"

The answer will be probably not in short time. :)

Enjoy !

-----------------------------------

# What changed from v 1.0

1) The major problem was "PATROL GRID=0" when subs like type IX or XXI were used in flotillas not equipped with those

long range types. Problem solved

2) The torpedoes' view was the most time wrong. Some subs' type (VIIC/42, IXD2, XXI) has no ammo for the first patrol. The ammo

upload was only "manual". Problem solved

3) Not all equipment was correctly installed. Problem solved

4) New upgrade for Type XXI: the "MANBuchigeblase" (diesel engine upgrade). This modify is still not present in the game Silent Hunter III ™

v. 1.4b. It's upon you if you want use or not it. With this upgrade the XXI will boost around 2 knots (surfaced).

5) The cheated renowns in Sub Ready 1.0 were returned at the original ratio in v. 1.1.

6) Every sub owns his correct amno at the start of every mission: every change now is upon you.

------------------------------------

# What now?

We want your pleasure. We have had fun making this little mod. Remember to share it for free and remember our work.

One day we'll share also a couple of tricks in this files ;)

Greetings and thanks to Betasom.it (https://www.betasom.it)

Duval (installer - logistic - tester)

Etna (tester)

von Skion (mod - tester)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Visitatore
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Statistiche forum

• Discussioni Totali
    • Messaggi Totali
  • Crea Nuovo...