Vai al contenuto

Aiutiamolo...

Marco U-78 Scirè

Messaggi raccomandati

Hello,

It's me again,Tomasz.I still can't come in on Your site so i decited write to You.

Some time ago i asked You for help with making new unit(we still try make our ORP "ORZEŁ")

I'ts much harder because the only one graphic artist we have is inandible so i'm handle for everything,

but my competence are to small.

Btw i wanted propose to You "little thanks"for Your help which You offered to me till now,and for units

about which we could make additions our missions.

I made missions for multiplayers games and i want share with you by this missions.Ofcourse if You

are interested in it.Me and my friends are play it very often so maybe we could play it together one day...:)

I'm waiting for Your reply

Greetings

Tomasz.

P.S.

I'm sorry,i'm writing to You not on forum but i really have problem with come in there.

I hope that you with Your friends will help me if i will have some problem.If you are interested in idea of

playing by missions made by me i will make them in english version(sorry but i don't know Italian language)

tomasz_111@op.pl

:s10:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

in sostanza vorrebbe un aiutino con la creazione dei mod 3D, in cambio offre missioni multyiplayer...

...noi abbiamo Canarb e Scorpio....quant'è il valore di mercato? il cartellino di questi due gentiluomini?...

...noi di creatori di missioni, ne abbiamo di eccelsi, quindi quello che loro offrono è poco....

....loro vogliono costruire dei DD...perchè aiutarli? :s01: :s01:

Scherzo ovviamente... :s01: :s01: se chi è in grado di farlo, compatibilmente con le sue attività, vuole dargli una mano, perchè no??? :s01:

Keltos

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti