Vai al contenuto

Aristide Giuberti

hakobordeaux

Messaggi raccomandati

Hello Erwan,

nowhere on my site is it written that "no one is called Aristide Giuberti".

Upon seeing this post, I have checked the volumes with the lists of the Italian Navy personnel killed or missing in World War II, and the result is: Sub-Lieutenant Aristide Giuberti, born in Parma on 11.5.1917, died in France on 6.2.1941. Unit "non specificato (006)", that is, "unspecified": this should mean that he was not assigned to one of the Betasom submarines. A guess could be that he was assigned to the Betasom base, but then again, the unit should be "Bordeaux" (as specified for others) and not "unspecified".

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...

Suggerirei piuttosto la ricerca di " Baccich ", un classico cognome fiumano.

EDIT: un Francesco Bachich, triestino si trova nel saggio di David Orlovic nell' elenco dei prigionieri ex a.u. del litorale a pag. 190

Cerca con google (non viene rilevato il link ipertestuale) hrcak.srce.hr/file/251061 Orlovic_Quaderni_vol_XXVII_4 (1).pdf

Modificato da danilo43
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi hakobordeaux and LColombo.

I found from your site http://conlapelleappesaaunchiodo.blogspot.it/2015/06/balena.html

that. the sailor Bacich Francesco died on the 16th February 1942 during the sinking of the steam fishing boat Balena in the Biscay Bay, hired to get fresh fish for the Betasom base

Best regards, Danilo

Modificato da danilo43
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello gentlemen, 

An italian family asked me in order to get informations about

NOLANO Carmelo born in Pozzallo (Italy). seaman on board of ship Frisco.

Do someone has got informations about this sailor and where has he been buried now ?

Very best regards and thank you. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Salve signori,

Una famiglia italiana mi ha chiesto per avere informazioni su:
NOLANO Carmelo nato a Pozzallo (Italia). marinaio a bordo della nave Frisco.

Qualcuno ha informazioni su questo marinaio e dove è stato seppellito adesso?

Cordiali saluti e grazie.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti