Vai al contenuto

Proposta Da Polishseamen

serservel

Messaggi raccomandati

Hello mates,

need to discuss important matter of players number due to fact we have more that 5 declared already. Currently we expect 6-7 people from DW.PL, POLISHSEAMEN and from outside, so I would like to share following proposal:

1. transfer somebody to BETASOM side, making equal number for both sides
  2. create SSK platfroms in GREEN side - they would be securing disputed zone (area center) and reacting aggression from RED/BLUE

I would also say - we rather not prefer multistation. Let me know your feelings.

Regards,

Grindler

Hi Grindler,

for us it's good second choice (create SSK platfroms in GREEN side).

Thanks !!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello mates,

final updates are in progress - pepe is making implementation for GREEN side SSK's. Current list of playes available here:

http://forum.polishseamen.pl/viewtopic.php?p=84155#84155

..and few words related to GREEN navy and combat operations:

simple RoE profile:

-side is neutral in the begining
-no RED/BLUE units to be engaged unless GREEN area violated or any friendly unit/installation attacked

GREEN units hate and may engage anybody (BLUE/RED) who is violating GREEN controlled area by force entry or delivering any weapons (including: flight ops, fring trough) or direct attack on GREEN unit or installation. GREEN main objective is to secure own area and ensure it is clear from BLUE/RED infiltrators. There will be no warnining issued prior engagement - GREEN authority is aware of BLUE/RED intent to gain control over their land. The composition of the GREEN naval force are: SAMADIKUN class patrol corvettes and KILO class (Iran version) SSK's - all acting inside Oil Field area (inside GREEN zone radius)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello mates,

final updates are in progress - pepe is making implementation for GREEN side SSK's. Current list of playes available here:

http://forum.polishseamen.pl/viewtopic.php?p=84155#84155

..and few words related to GREEN navy and combat operations:

simple RoE profile:

-side is neutral in the begining

-no RED/BLUE units to be engaged unless GREEN area violated or any friendly unit/installation attacked

GREEN units hate and may engage anybody (BLUE/RED) who is violating GREEN controlled area by force entry or delivering any weapons (including: flight ops, fring trough) or direct attack on GREEN unit or installation. GREEN main objective is to secure own area and ensure it is clear from BLUE/RED infiltrators. There will be no warnining issued prior engagement - GREEN authority is aware of BLUE/RED intent to gain control over their land. The composition of the GREEN naval force are: SAMADIKUN class patrol corvettes and KILO class (Iran version) SSK's - all acting inside Oil Field area (inside GREEN zone radius)

Roger Grindler!

Thanks for the explanation

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello,

seems that we have change in players list (on our side) - this is not affecting scenario much except that most likely there will no be players on GREEN side. That means GREEN will act as specified before, just the force will consist of SAMADIKUN class patrol units. To avoid dealing with changes in scenario file (in case of any further situation - someone will come to join us) - we will keep GREEN KILO class SSK's in mission - trigger will throw them out from game if they are not occupied by player.

So, to conclude this - BLUE side will act with same setup as RED, just one our unit will be selected for 2 people in multistation mode (me and AchtAchtel - previously planned for GREEN)

See you in game,

Grindler

Modificato da grindler
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

I think we shall meet on TS prior game start just to ensure all people ready and share game server data - do you have own server online I could join? (if not wrong - I think we did that way lakst time)

Grindler

Hi Grindler,

our ts server is the same as last time.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti