Vai al contenuto

Coraggio ...

Alex_MS

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao comunità di Betasom.

Ho appreso qualche giorno fa i media che la catastrofe terribile era avvenuto nei nostri amici italiani.

Con questo messaggio vorrei offrire il mio sostegno e vi auguriamo un grande coraggio.

arrivederci

Alex

====================

Hello Betasom community.

I learned a few days ago the media that horrible catastrophe had occurred in our Italian friends.

With this message I would like to offer my support and wish you great courage.

See you soon

Alex

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yes, actually we have some problems. Besides, we are one of the most important economic belts in Italy (and in Europe) and so , like we say in Italy, "it's raining on the wet"... thinking to the € present problems :unsure:

Thanks for your support. Where are you from? Don't forget that our region, Emilia-Romagna, has a great touristic business (Rimini, Riviera Adriatica, castles, hills, and so on) and generally touristic plants and establishments are far from earthquake and quite sure. Tourism from abroad will be an important support to take things over. Tell this to your friends. :happy:

Bye.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yes, actually we have some problems. Besides, we are one of the most important economic belts in Italy (and in Europe) and so , like we say in Italy, "it's raining on the wet"... thinking to the € present problems :unsure:

Thanks for your support. Where are you from? Don't forget that our region, Emilia-Romagna, has a great touristic business (Rimini, Riviera Adriatica, castles, hills, and so on) and generally touristic plants and establishments are far from earthquake and quite sure. Tourism from abroad will be an important support to take things over. Tell this to your friends. :happy:

Bye.

Alex_MS (MS sta per Mille-Sabords), è un vecchio amico della comunità DW francese: è uno dei contatti più attivi e affidabili e spesso è capitato di sentirci anche per fatti estranei al gioco, come in questo caso. Dovrebbe vivere a Charbogne, nella zona delle Ardenne Francesi e, per inciso, conosce già molto bene l'Italia.

Modificato da sertore
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti