Vai al contenuto

Feedback from using new models

sergbuto

Messaggi raccomandati

First of all, I would like to say that the Betasom team doing a very good job in making new models. Please continue to do so in the nearest future and in a long run.

Some feedback and suggestion as a result of using some of new models.

I play SH2/DC with 1024 resolution and for a number of models, such as Perla, Zara, and Vosper, the water can be seen through the hull of the models at some places, in particular at the edges and in between some parts.

I have tried Zara in a couple of missions and it gets put out of action already after the first hit (hitting shell). Could it be a problem with the damage modelling?

One suggestion.

Would it be possible to put textures for the new models into the external TGA files outside JRF? This way, people will be able to easily re-paint models in accord with their own preferences and therefore new models will be even more popular.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

First of all, I would like to say that the Betasom team doing a very good job in making new models. Please continue to do so in the nearest future and in a long run.

I play SH2/DC with 1024 resolution and for a number of  models, such as Perla, Zara, and Vosper, the water can be seen through the hull of the models at some places, in particular at the edges and in between some parts.

I have tried Zara in a couple of missions and it gets put out of action already after the first hit (hitting shell). Could it be a problem with the damage modelling?

One suggestion.

Would it be possible to put textures for the new models into the external TGA files outside JRF? This way, people will be able to easily re-paint models in accord with their own preferences and therefore new models will be even more popular.

Mi rincresce scriverti in italiano ma non conosco a sufficenza la tua lingua.

Ho notato anch'io i difetti di visualizzazione nei modelli che tu citi e li ho segnalati. Se possibile, verranno certamente corretti.

Il "modello danni" dello Zara mi risulta sia stato corretto il giorno 16 o 17 gennaio, ragione per cui se scarichi nuovamente il modello e lo reinstalli dovresti risolvere il problema. Ho verificato e funziona.

Ciao e benvenuto a Betasom!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

play SH2/DC with 1024 resolution and for a number of models, such as Perla, Zara, and Vosper, the water can be seen through the hull of the models at some places, in particular at the edges and in between some parts.

sergbuto gioca a SH2/DC in risoluzione 1024, e sul Perla Zara e il Vosper dice che vede l'acqua attraversio le giunzioni dello scafo ( giunzione dei poligoni ).. effettivamente è vero lo noto anche io con la 800x600

poi chiede se per Canarb è possibile mettere i files delle texture all'esterno ed in formato grafico TGA così che ogni utente potrebbe sbizzarirsi a fare i propri schemi mimetici...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I play SH2/DC with 1024 resolution and for a number of  models, such as Perla, Zara, and Vosper, the water can be seen through the hull of the models at some places, in particular at the edges and in between some parts.

One suggestion.

Mi rincresce scriverti in italiano ma non conosco a sufficenza la tua lingua.

Ho notato anch'io i difetti di visualizzazione nei modelli che tu citi e li ho segnalati. Se possibile, verranno certamente corretti.

Il "modello danni" dello Zara mi risulta sia stato corretto il giorno 16 o 17 gennaio, ragione per cui se scarichi nuovamente il modello e lo reinstalli dovresti risolvere il problema. Ho verificato e funziona.

Ciao e benvenuto a Betasom!

Ci penso io...:

TO: Commander SERGBUTO

We have noticed these bugs, and if possible we will try to solve them.

The 'Damage Room' of the Zara was corrected on the 16 or 17 January, so if you download it again all should work fine. I have verified and it works.

Bye, and welcome to Betasom!

Willi.

aggiungo...

hope to have a long collaboration!

P.s. x willi

fanno 50 Euro :s02: :s11: :s11: oppure 1 cassa di spalletti!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti